My name is sunny, I’m 38 and I live in Phoenix.
About me:
1. I worked in restaurants for 18 years as a server, bartender, manager, and occasionally in the kitchen. Basically, I’ve done it all. I spent the most time Bartending and I loved it!
2. I left bartending to become a flight attendant almost 6 years ago for a very large airline. I ended up transitioning to IT to help advocate for the flight attendant’s technology needs during our merger.
3. I became a stay at home mom about 4 months ago, mainly because  we are trying to have more kids (more on that in a minute).
4. My husband and I were high school sweethearts and went to his senior prom together (yes, that was back in the 90’s). He is my lobster 🦞 and always will be but we did break up in our 20’s and both married other people. We both ended up divorced and accidentally reconnected, because that was always the universe’s plan apparently.
5. I am very creative and constantly need artistic outlets or I go nuts!
6. I’m covered in tattoos (and I only regret one or two of them 😂)
7. I love red wine, mimosas or a good cocktail 🍷🍸
8. I’m weird and totally ok with it
9. Currently my days are filled with IVF stuff. We are patiently (or not so patiently) waiting for Thursday to find out if our embryo implantation worked and if I’m prego. I told my husband (at the time boyfriend) when I was 15 years old that I wanted to have children with him. It’s only taken us 23 years to get here but we made it eventually!