self Introduction sample



I was that kid. I liked being around the people who could answer at least a few of the million questions I had.
I had three nick names as a kid: Miss Manners, Rooster, and Peanut.
I spent just as much time reading my outdated Emily Post book as I did on making the perfect mud pies.
Manners are still very important to me. I do not tolerate rudeness.
I don't really like chocolate.
I make a VERY strong cup of ☕️. If you see ☀️ through it, you did it wrong.
I ❤️ extremely spicy food. Seriously, give me all the 🌶. I'm TERRIBLE with names. I will remember your face and the type of lip balm you bought three years ago from me at an art festival, but I really struggle with names.
I am a morning person.
If I can't have what I want, I'll just do without until I can.
I really don't like using public 🚽. If it's feasible to hold it, I will.
My whole life I've been accused of being a brat. I prefer the term particular.
If it's not obvious, I love animals. All of them.
My hair, nails, and clothes might be a mess, but you can guarantee I've washed, toned, and moisturized.
I can't live without my family, my dogs, coffee, 🌱, ☀️ or leather boots. .or lip balm. .

Post a Comment

0 Comments